IOU Representatives & Volunteers - Disclaimer
The Representatives and volunteers form an important and integral part of the Islamic Online University. Their dedicated services to the university represent the foundation on which the realization of the IOU motto “Changing the Nation through Education” is being achieved!
Please note the roles and responsibilities assigned by the university to its Representatives and Volunteers before contacting them to enquire or to seek any form of assistance.
They are official representatives hired or appointed by the University to deal with local student issues, communication with local Islamic organizations and institutions, and governmental bodies, as well as networking with regional IOU student committees, learning centers and affiliated institutions. You may contact them for queries or matters related to
- IOU Courses
- IOU Promotions
- Establishment of learning and exam centers
- Acceptance of course fee payment (or fee transfer)
- Donations to IOU
- Formation of student committees in your city/area
- Appointment of local tutors for Tajweed
- Queries related to the University
They are passionate students/supporters who form a vital part of our human resource effort to achieve the IOU mission of “Changing the Nation through Education”. Their most important role is the field of IOU promotional work. IOU volunteers are not officially responsible for admin or academic work in the university.
You may contact the IOU Volunteers for queries or matters related to
- IOU promotions
- IOU courses
- Formation of student committees, etc.
- Please ensure that the person whom you are contacting is a real Representative or an Official Volunteer of IOU.
- Countries in which the IOU Representatives accept the fee payment have local bank accounts, the details of which are listed on the IOU fee payments page, accessible to students after their admission has been confirmed.
- Do not entrust any person, who claims to be an IOU Representative, with money in the form of fees or donations unless you have officially confirmed their identity.
The IOU Representatives and Volunteers authorized to collect fees and other information must have the following IOU domains in their emails:
- Do not share personal information, photos etc., with anyone through Skype, Facebook or other email IDs that are without the IOU domain.
- Do not share your personal IDs during IOU live sessions. Use Student’s Forums to have contact with other students on Academic issues and discussions only.
- Do not agree to take classes from or meet in person anyone who claims to be an IOU Representative or Volunteer unless you have confirmed their official identity and authorized role, and the meeting or classes are IOU approved.
- Please email the Global Representative Director at GLOBAL@IslamicOnlineUniversity.com to confirm the legitimacy of any IOU Representative or Official Volunteer whom you do not find listed on the website.
- Please help us and others by emailing GLOBAL@IslamicOnlineUniversity.com and reporting anyone making false and unsubstantiated claims to be associated with IOU.
- IOU is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by students who do not contact the Global Representative Director to confirm the identity of any person who claims to be associated with IOU. We pray that Allah keeps IOU and our students safe, protects them from any kind of harm and blesses them with the right decisions after clearing all doubts and uncertainties (Aameen).
|Abdullatif Sheikh||Kenya||+254 722 785 964
+254 733 592 999
|Mohd Issa||Tanzania||+255 715 955859
+255 785 955859
|Moaaz Abu Saad||Malaysia||+601111395118
|Mohammed Shajiuddin||India||+91 9000777950
|Sr. Tashrifa Farook||Sri Lankaemail@example.com|
|Sr. Rafia / Br. Salman||Saudi Arabia||vol.KSA@islamiconlineuniversity.com|
|Br. Ahmad Javier||Philippines||+639 397350592
|Sr. Bibi||Canada||+1 647 236 9980
|Br. Hunain Aijaz||Pakistan||+92 3343432842
|Ousainou Allen||Gambia||+2209666612 / +2207515541
Islamic Online University (IOU) 2nd Floor, Microtech Building, 122 Kombo Sillah Drive, P.O. Box 2340, K.S.M.D, The Gambia.
|SEAN Academy||Bangladesh||+88 01554475665
|Sr. Asiya Mirza||Australia||+61 0470074555
|Br. Abu Yunus||Qatar||+974 33211751|
|Br. Shaik Afzal||Qatarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br. Nabeel Ahmad Mungly||Mauritius||+2307526669|
|Shamshad Ayobi||Afghanistan-Kabul||+93 (0)70 22 22 341|
|Sr. Umm Meriem Kelly||Ireland||+ 353 86 8669032
|Sr. Sheriffa Mohammed||Trinidad And Tobago||TrinidadAndTobago.SC@iou-volunteers.com|
|Jamaica Student Committee||Jamaicaemail@example.com
Sisters : 1-876-402-4291
Brothers : 1-876-846-5968
|SAdetoro Opeyemi .M||Lagos, Nigeria||08189059094|
|IOU Malawi Student Committee||Malawifirstname.lastname@example.org
|Kuwait Student Committee - Sisters||Kuwait||Kuwait-Sisters.SC@iou-volunteers.com
|Sr. Afra Jamshed||Australia- Melbourneemail@example.com|
|UAE Student Committee – Sisters||UAE||UAE-Sisters.SC@iou-volunteers.com|
|UK Student Committee – Sisters||United Kingdom||UK-Sisters.SC@iou-volunteers.com|
|Hyderabad Student Committee - Sisters||India||Hyd-Sisters.SC@iou-volunteers.com|
|Chennai Student Committee - Brothers||India||Chennai-Brothers.SC@iou-volunteers.com|
|Nairobi Student Committee||Kenya||Nairobi.firstname.lastname@example.org|