You can choose from our services according to your preference.
1. Elementary Counseling
- Package consisting of 3 emails and one Skype call of 40 minutes duration, OR
- Package consisting of 2 skype calls of 40 minutes duration each, OR
- Package consisting of 2 chat sessions (typing) of 40 minutes duration each
2. Regular Counseling
- Package consisting of 4 emails and one skype call of 40 minutes duration, OR
- Package consisting of 3 Skype calls of 40 minutes duration each, OR
- Package consisting of 3 chat sessions (typing) of 40 minutes duration each
3. Intermediate Counseling
- Package consisting of 4 emails and 2 skype calls of 40 minutes duration each, OR
- Package consisting of 4 Skype calls of 40 minutes duration each, OR
- Package consisting of 4 chat sessions (typing) of 40 minutes duration each
4. Intensive Counseling
- Package consisting of 4 emails and 3 skype calls of 45 minutes duration each, OR
- Package consisting of 5 Skype calls of 45 minutes duration each, OR
- Package consisting of 4 chat sessions (typing) of 45 minutes duration each
5. Introductory Session
If you feel uncertain about whether you should take up counseling, you can choose 'introductory session' (Skype call of 45 min duration) from the options below and discuss your reservations with our counselor. There is no obligation to continue. Initiating counseling and remaining in counseling are both voluntary decisions.
Note: Continuation of counseling and follow-up sessions depend on the nature of the problem. If you prefer another combination which is not mentioned above, please feel free to e-mail our counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to accommodate your schedule.
Appointments will be given on a first come first served basis.
Please contact our counselor via email (email@example.com) once the payment is made. Payment details should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please note: Fees are to be paid according to your country of residence.
Note: Counselling appointments are given depending on availability. It can take 1-3 weeks for your first session. Please contact our Counselor to find out available dates and timings.
Terms & Conditions
Utilizing our counseling services implies that you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- You agree that you are entering the counseling voluntarily.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not use our counseling service for any illegal activity.
- You acknowledge that our counseling services are not responsible for any decision or action taken by you based on the service given. It is wholly your responsibility.
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not yet 18 years please do not sign up for this service.
(Except for teen counseling - visit http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/counseling/youth/ for details.)
- We will maintain complete confidentiality, unless legally compelled to disclose information, or we feel that there might be harm to you/someone else.
- During the counseling process, you may experience some emotional distress, since painful issues are being discussed. You acknowledge that you are aware of this before starting the counseling.
- You agree, that in case of a crisis, you will contact a local counselor.
- You acknowledge that you are not associated with any terrorist group or activity, nor do you promote such ideas.
- You are required to pay the fee in full before counseling. In case of rescheduling an appointment, you must contact the counselor 24 hours prior to the appointment. Not doing so will result in being charged for the appointment. If you are late for the appointment, the end time will remain the same.
- The counseling package expires 2 months from the date of booking. Once paid, Fees will not be refunded, even if you decide to discontinue the sessions.
- IOU reserves the right to decline counseling services at its own discretion. In such a case, the payment will be refunded.
- You agree that this service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute arising under or in connection herewith shall be presented in and determined by these courts exclusively.
- All correspondence for counseling will take place via emails/live chats/Skype calls. You need to set up a Skype ID for this purpose. If you wish to correspond via phone, you will need to initiate the call.
- In case you are late for the appointment, the Counselor will wait for 15 minutes and then leave the session, after which you need to reschedule the session.