Islamic Online University
> Exam Centers
A Message to All Our IOU Exam Centers and Proctors.
The Islamic Online University exam centers and proctors play an integral role in fulfilling our mission of making high quality authentic Islamic and Islamized knowledge readily accessible to the world through the medium of the Internet et. As offline institutions, exam centers add the additional dimension of reliability and credibility to our graduate and undergraduate certification. For the administrative and examination purposes, the exam centers verify and confirm that those taking the IOU exams are in fact those who enrolled in the courses.
From the beginning of the term, students should work to identify a location/organization that would be suitable for examinations if there is no exam center in their proximity. There can be and are more than one exam center in a city or country. Centers should be reputable institutions, preferably schools, universities, colleges, etc. Valid photo ID must be presented to the authorities of the center. For further details, see the procedures below.
– IOU Exam center officer
Final Exam Dates
Intensive Arabic program ( IAP 1st session):
- 17/5/2018 – 21/5/2018 (normal period)
- 23/5/2018 – 26/5/2018 (late period)
Intensive Arabic program ( IAP ) 2nd Session Final Exams:
- 03/8/2018 – 07/8/2018 (normal period)
- 10/8/2018 – 14/8/2018 (late period)
- 01/8/2018 – 07/8/2018 (normal period)
- 10/8/2018 – 16/8/2018 (late period)
We kindly request that you let us know as soon as possible if you are unavailable during the above dates.
- Conducting Qur’an recitation classes for adults or children.
- Launching Tajweed/Arabic classes from scratch.
- Starting a class or conducting workshops based on the knowledge gained at IOU.
- Organizing a ‘Help the Needy’ campaign and donating essential items to the needy.
- Raising funds for the Islamic center/schools if needed by organizing fairs.
- Participating as volunteers in events/functions at the center.
- Cleaning mosques/schools/business offices /libraries.